Apr 7, 2011

I support Anna Hazzare Do you?

manmohan@sansad.nic.in; pmosb@nic.in;vmoily@kar.nic.in; kapilsibal@hotmail.com; samyselvi@sansad.nic.in;kapilsibal@hotmail.com;presidentofindia@rb.nic.in;hm@nic.in;vpindia@sansad.nic.in;supremecourt@nic.in;secy-coordpg@nic.in;secy-mha@nic.in;secy-legal@nic.in; secy-legislative@nic.in;secy-mop@nic.in


Dear Friends send this msg (below the dotted line) to the above mentioned mail Id's.These mail ids are of PM Mammohan Singh, Law Minister Veerapa Moily and others.Change your name and address at the bottom. Delete the lines within the square brackets. After sending it to above mentioned mail IDs Forward to all your friends.] .............................................................................. ........
Subject: Extreme Disappointment at Government's Indifference to demands of Shri Anna Hazare

Dear Sir,
I am a responsible citizen of the country. I am extremely disappointed at the Government's indifference to the demands of Shri Anna Hazare because of which he is forced to go on a Fast Unto Death. Shri Anna Hazare is one of the Greatest Social Reformers India has ever seen. I find his demands to be extremely beneficial for the future of India. Still, I am deeply hurt to find that the Government is least bothered as if the benefit of the nation doesn't concern it. May I inform you that thousands of Indians are extremely disappointed with this stance of the Government and are fasting with Anna Hazare. I urge you to immediately accept the demands of the people of India represented by the demands of Shri Anna Hazare lest the discontent among the people grows out of control.I further inform you that I too may be forced sit for a Fast Unto Death if such stance of the government continues.
Yours faithfully,
(Name)
(Address)